How to Withdraw Your Funds
You can easily withdraw funds from your account by simply logging into your account and doing the following:
- 1 Select the ‘WITHDRAW FUNDS’ button from the MY ACCOUNT tab.
- 2 Select how you wish to make a withdrawal and fill in the appropriate fields.
- 3 Click the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- 4 An email confirming your withdrawal request will be sent to your inbox.
In order to avoid any unnecessary delays, please review your information carefully before submitting.
What Documents Do I Need?
Withdrawing money from your account is only possible after signing and sending the following documents for purposes of verification:
- 1 Personal identification: passport, driver’s license or any other government-issued document with
your photograph, signature, evidence of your name, date and place of birth, and citizenship.
(Copies of the front and back).
Proof of current residence:
2 Possible documents that meets the requirements are as follows (they must be dated within the last three months.)
- Utility bill (e.g., gas, water or electricity)
- Bank statement
- Landline or mobile phone bill
- 3 If you have made deposits by credit card or debit card, please send a copy of both sides of the card as follows:
- Cover the CVV code on the reverse
- Leave visible the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the credit card
Please note: We require to see clearly only the cardholder name, first 6 and last 4 digits of the card, the expiry date, and the signature on the back side.
All withdrawal requests will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. However, all withdrawal requests submitted will be instantly reflected in the client’s trading account as pending withdrawals. In case a trader selects an incorrect withdrawal method, the client’s request will be processed according to the withdrawal procedure mentioned above. Please note that all withdrawal requests will be processed in the currency in which the deposit was initially made. If the deposit currency contrasts with the transfer currency, the transfer amount will be converted by our platform into the transfer currency at the normal exchange rate.
Please be advised that you can submit only one withdrawal request at a time. In case you already have submitted one and you want to change the amount, please cancel the withdrawal request by going to the My Account section and choosing the “Withdraw Cancellation” option under the “WITHDRAWALS” section or by contacting Customer Support via Live Chat, e-mail at support center.
our platform has no influence on the length of time required for the funds to reach your personal account and bears no responsibility in case any processing delays occurs due to the actions of the credit institution, the processing company or the payment service provider.
A copy of UITC (Universal Investment Trading Certificate) may be required upon withdrawal.
How can I cancel my withdrawal?
In order to cancel your withdrawal request, please follow these easy steps below:
- 1 Select the ‘Cancel’ button alongside the request that you would like to cancel.
- 2 Once the withdrawal cancellation is submitted you will receive an email.
For any additional information feel free to contact your account manager directly.